Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Artist Tour Announcement! Please Join Max Dean for a Tour of His Ontario Place Exhibition "Still"


Still, 2016 © Max Dean / courtesy of Stephen Bulger Gallery
Max Dean: Still
Co-presented by Art Spin and
Scotiabank CONTACT Photography Festival

Artist tour September 30th and October 1st

The following is a message from artist Max Dean:

"I have a very large installation called Still that was part of the in/future festival at Ontario Place, which recently ended.

I really feel this is a very important piece in my body of work. While I expect the work will have a life after the festival, I think the installation is truly unique and worth visiting.

For me it is, and has been, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and I am so pleased that Art Spin, CONTACT, and Ontario Place have agreed to open my work to friends for two more days (only Silo I and the Mountain will be open for viewing.)

Friday, September 30: 2pm or 4pm
Saturday, October 1: 2pm or 4pm

If you or your friends would like to attend, we ask that you RSVP to beingmaxdean@gmail.com and let us know which time works for you."

No comments: