Friday, March 7, 2014

Gallery Artist Sarah Anne Johnson Interview on ARTORONTO.CA



"Interview with Sarah Anne Johnson by Leanne Simaan"

"L.S.: What inspired you to depart from previous subject matter, such as ecological conflict in Arctic Wonderland, or family history in House on Fire, and venture into the realm of sexually explicit subject matter?

S.J.: When I have expressed all I know on a certain topic, I need a break from it. Otherwise I will keep repeating the same ideas. Then I can come back to it later when I am inspired again.
Most of the topic’s I have covered over the years I will probably return too." ... - Leanne Simaan, ARTORONTO.CA

To read entire interview: www.artoronto.ca/?p=23053

Sarah Anne Johnson Artist Page: www.bulgergallery.com/dynamic/fr_artist.asp?ArtistID=72

No comments: